They were VERY moreish! YUM.
Definition: Addictive, desirable
Usage: They make chocolate chip cookies that are really moreish.
Thanks whatdoesthatmean.com for the definition.
Definition: Addictive, desirable
Usage: They make chocolate chip cookies that are really moreish.
Thanks whatdoesthatmean.com for the definition.
Kiss Out! From, Unknown at 8:52 PM
5 comments:
Mmmm, homemade cookies are the best, I haven't made some in awhile. Love the chocolatey faces on the girls!
I love you Lisa and I love this post. It's great and I want moreish...I don't know if that's the correct usage of the word. Pretty sure it's not but oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, Laura, you did use the word wrong, but I will still give you credit cause you left me a comment! :)
Cookies aren't good unless they are messy. I love that you let the kids just enjoy themselves and go to town!
Moreish is the coolest word! Chocolate chip cookies are very moreish-you are so right. I don't know many things that make a family happier than fresh, homemade, chocolate chip cookies--YUM! And the messy faces are just part of the fun.
Post a Comment