So on July 5th my nephew Marcus was baptised! Congrats Marcus we are so happy for you.
Earlier in the day Hailey asked me if I could make her some Kool-Aid. No big deal, so I said yes. Well she started shaking the package and she started sneezing. I didn't think anything of it. Then a little bit later I hear, "Uh-oh!" and look and there is powder everywhere. The package "sprang a leak" and it was a red flavor of drink. I started to clean the powder up, then I looked at Hailey........
So we went to the baptism with one pink eye. At least she wasn't really sick, she only looked it!
Funny that I don't think either of those pictures of Hailey looks like her, but they were the best I got out of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On to Carly.....
Do you remember the show Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
And the "Pppppplease" that Roger would always do?
If not click on the link above to watch a trailer to the movie it shows him doing it about a minute and half in.
Anyway, on the car ride home from the baptism.....
Carly started doing this.........
See what silly children I have?




4 comments:
That is so funny about Hailey and the kool aid! Silly girl! We miss her!
Oh that is so funny! I guess you will never forget that story. Carly sounds like she has a cute little personality.
Plleeassee! So cute!
Cute. Did she see Roger Rabit do that or did she do it on her own?
Post a Comment