Today they have extubated my dad. He has brushed his own teeth. He is able to suction himself. He was asking for my mom all morning. He pulled out all of his IVs again, so for that reason his hand has to be tied down still. He also asked for some water to drink, he is still NPO (Nothing Per Oral), so he will have to wait for that.
Yay! This is a good update!
Life on Purpose
5 years ago



5 comments:
Yay!! That is awesome! We'll keep praying.
Hey Lisa- I need a favor from you. I tried to change my background on my blog, and I messed it up, I don't know what the heck I did, I thought I remembered how you showed me to do it. But apparently not! I did something to the header also. If I gave you my login and password could you fix it?
We are soooo excited to have a happy update! Keep up the good work, Mark! We'll keep praying for you all.
Lisa- I owe you one! Thank you SO so much! I love it! It looks really cute! Thanks a billion!
Kristy
That's great news guys- thanks yet again for updating! Tell your dad to keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment