Here are some pictures and a little update.
This and the following pictures are the after!
If you want a better look click on the image.




My poor dad. I hate seeing him like this, but it helps to be able to see him, because he's in Arizona and I'm in Utah.So the latest is that they have been waking him up every 2 hours or so to see how responsive he is. Well, he will do the things they ask, like blinking his eyes, wiggling his thumbs, and holding up two fingers. He is still pretty medicated because he has been very combative, and he tries to pull the tube out of his throat. I talked to my mom this morning and she said that she would talk to him and he was trying to talk to her, he was moving his lips. She also said it looks like his left hand might be broken because it's pretty bruised and swollen. They, the doctors, are going to be taking him in for an MRI this morning, so now we are waiting to hear the results of that.
****UPDATE
Today is Monday (2/18) and we still don't know anything about my dad. We are waiting and waiting and waiting..................we are getting very sick of waiting.




5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. We will pray for your family at this time. I can imagine this is very hard to go through. Please let us know what we can do to help out.
Lisa, I'm so sorry. We will definitely be praying for all of you. Love you guys.
We will keep you, your dad, & your family in our prayers. We're so sorry to hear the news.
Lisa I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's accident. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers! Keep the posts coming so we know of the updates.
I hope everything is going well- is your dad awake and extubated yet or is he still in the medication coma? Just wondering. Hope all is well with each of you and we'll continue to check back for updates and keep you all in our prayers!
Post a Comment