When counting, Hailey gets to 13 just fine, it's on the way to 20 that's a little shaky, "thirteen, sixteen, nine-een, twenty!"
"Mom, when I grow big like you, I will have a big bum like you!"
"I QUIT"
Every night before I shut the door to the girls bed room Hailey says, "Mom, don't forget, I love you!"
"Salt and griniver chips are my favorite!"
"Double dratz."
Hailey, "I'm upset." Me, "How come?" Hailey, "Because I can't find my zebra." She was talking about a stuffed zebra, and she couldn't find it because it was in the other room!
Her new favorite saying, "Whatever!"
Hailey came out of her room after a "nap" (she didn't take one) and said, "Mom. I have a injury." Then she found the Pez dispenser that she got on Valentines Day and the candy that goes in it and brought it too me and said, "Candy makes me feel better!"
When we were driving home from the hospital the first day we were in Arizona Hailey said, "Look at all the jungle trees!" pointing to the palm trees. Then she said, "We're in the jungle."
"Come forth mom."
"Mom. I just love you."
"I look hungry."
Me, "Hailey what do you want for lunch?" Hailey, "Nuffin'. I don't want lunch. Just throw everythig away. I JUST WANT CANDY!"
Hailey, "Mom you're are crazy!" Me, "Oh, I am?" Hailey, "No. Just you are silly. I am crazy!"
"I don't will." That means, I won't.
Hailey talking to one of her barbies that fell on the floor, "Oh, it's okay sweetheart."
"I don't did do it." That means, I didn't do it.
"We need some more paper toilet." What she means is toilet paper, for some reason we can't get her to say toilet paper, it's always paper toilet!
"Good job. You're fast. You're quick!"
Again this one is singing. "...Teach me things that I must dude, to libe wit him taday."
Singing, "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeep!"
"I lub eh eh m's!" talking about MandMs
"It's just like perfect."
Hailey calls her bum her body! So she will say something like, "I hurt my body" and she will mean that she hurt her bum.
Hailey likes to add "ed" to words that already end in "er". So for example if the word is faster she will say, "fastered." Now, this can be a little embarrassing if people only hear the ending of the word, do you know what I'm saying?
One of my nick names for Carly is Peanut. So when Carly grabs something that she shouldn't, I take it from her and say, "That's not for peanuts." The other night I overheard Hailey talking to Carly and she said, "No, no, that's not for peanuts."
"I just want to scoop over by ya."
Instead of "peace out" she says, "kiss out!"
"On my board!" said like "all aboard!"
"Do you see that real cowboy horsey?"
This is how Hailey counts to 20: "one, two, three, four, five, six, seben, eight, nine, ten, eleben, twelve, orteen, fixteen, sebenteen, eighteen, eleben, twenty"
One day Hailey burped and I said, "Hailey what do you say?" and she said, "I burped." and I said, "No, what do you say?" and she said, "I burped liked a dog."
1 comment:
you're sweet valentine!
i added you to my valentine's blogroll :)
be sure to enter each of my giveaways to win prizes before midnight, valentine's day :)
Post a Comment