Friday, February 8

To quote Homer Simpson, "I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T... "

Look what The Bug can do all by herself!



At least she got all the letters right! What a cute little stinker, cheese and all.


3 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Good Job Hailey! Are you going to put her in preschool this next fall? She will love it. Did you get her hair cut? It looks cute!

Cherish said...

I can't beleive how tall she is. That is so awesome that she wrote her name...well almost. That's better than some of the 4 turning 5 year olds I had in my primary class. You really do have way cute kids!

Unknown said...

Kristy- Yes I will be doing preschool, crazy. And no, I didn't get her hair cut, it has just been slept on in this picture, this was after her nap.
Cherish- I agree that my kids are very cute, thank you. I also like to think that I do have a very smart 3 year old!