So every night before I go to bed I go and tuck the girls in. Well, last night this is what I found:
Hailey moved the pillow, she and her princesses are laying on, from the foot of her bed to the middle of her bed! That is Sleeping Beauty and Snow White lying next to her.
What a nut, and yes that is her chicky in her hand something she has had since she was around 5 months old (my SIL Kristy gave it to her for Easter '05)!



5 comments:
too cute! we miss you guys. ryan keeps saying he wants to get on the plane and fly to slc to see everyone. i hope to come up sometime soon, but it probably won't be till next month. but maybe the 25th of this month? i will have to figure things out. i will let you know.
hey is the blue stitching on hailey's bedspread coming undone? em's is and i don't even let anyone on the bed. it bugs me. maybe i will just undo it all. hum
Hey Lisa.
I love the comments on my blog keep em coming, it is nice to know that I am not the only one who reads my blog.
Such a cute picture! I love how she tucked her princesses in too. That is so cute! What a nut!
So sweet- I absolutely love how kids are little mimics! Those pics will be something you can always look back on to remember how sweet she was as a toddler when she is a teen!! Hee, hee.
Post a Comment